Terri Welborn, GRI, CRS realtor
When it comes to real estate, Terri Welborn's dedication and love for her work is evident. Her business expertise and experience have been the cornerstone to her success, but it's her enthusiasm to help her clients reach their goals that have made her a respected and sought-after Realtor in the Billings area.
Terri listens carefully to your needs, because raising the bar and surpassing your expectations is her goal. Terri firmly believes that the relationship between the client and REALTOR® is an extremely personal one. She is an attentive, compassionate listener with a keen ability to see a situation from another's perspective. This allows her to counsel you based on her expert knowledge while carefully considering your needs and wants. She takes pride in her dedication to educate and empower her clients, because in her mind the best decisions are informed ones. While she is committed to innovative systems, strategies and ideas that will get your home sold quickly and for top dollar, she is equally as concerned about matching you with the right home to suit your needs.
- Real Estate Sales License, State of Montana, 2003
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Realtor Code of Ethics Instructor
- Billings Association of Realtors, Board of Director
- MT Association of Realtors, Board of Director
- Served as the chair on the following committees:
- Education (Local), 2011 & 2012
- Technology (Local), 2013-2015
- Risk Management (State), 2014
- MLS (Local), Current
Ashley Erb realtor
Ashley graduated with her Bachelors of Science in Business Management from Rocky Mountain College in 2012. Being a collegiate athlete instilled self-motivation, leadership, and solid conflict resolution skills. Ashley brings a strong sense of good business practices which is a huge benefit to all clients. Her flexibility to locate, show, and assist with clients creates an above the bar customer service experience.
Ashley's marketing skills using technology is an asset for any home seller.
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) - currently working towards acquiring this designation
- Young Professional Network (YPN) - member